Community

“Sorry, my keyboard doesn’t have a key for the figure in your mind”: a...

by Venu Thatikonda I generate a number of beautiful figures in a day and look at them like a mother looks at her newborn baby. Every...
Jonas Van Audenaerde Group Picture

“Keep pushing our research forward” – Jonas Van Audenaerde, EACR Travel Fellow

EACR Travel Fellowships are co-sponsored by Worldwide Cancer Research and provide funds up to €3,000 to early-career cancer researchers. For more information on how...
Travel Fellowship Paula Llabata at her bench

“The most inspiring thing was the collaborative attitude” – Paula Llabata, EACR Travel Fellow

EACR Travel Fellowships are co-sponsored by Worldwide Cancer Research and provide funds up to €3,000 to early-career cancer researchers. For more information on how...
Eelco Lens EACR Travel Fellowship

“We hope to start a long-lasting collaboration” – Eelco Lens

EACR Meeting Bursary Recipients at Making it Personal 2018

A Participant’s View: Making it Personal 2018

What to find out more about the EACR conference - Making it Personal: Cancer Precision Medicine 2018? You can read our Conference Review here. Mariya Shapovalova,...
Rebecca Steele on Sydney Harbour Bridge

“The visit has inspired me” – Rebecca Steele, EACR Travel Fellow

EACR-Worldwide Cancer Research Travel Fellowships provide funds up to €3,000 to early-career cancer researchers. For more information on how to apply for Travel Fellowships,...
Making it Personal 2018

Conference Review: Making it Personal 2018

Early in November 2018 the EACR hosted the 3rd edition of Making it Personal: Cancer Precision Medicine in the picturesque Italian town of Bergamo, our...
SDS-PAGE

Science Poetry: Awaiting SDS-PAGE

In a tenebrous lab with fluorescing glass slides, I rest my rough head among cultured cell lines. I wait and I wait, while the plume-like projection Gently...
Lydia Dyck Travel Fellowship

“The ideal environment for me to learn a new technique from world experts” –...

EACR-Worldwide Cancer Research Travel Fellowships provide funds up to €3,000 to early-career cancer researchers. For more information on how to apply for Travel Fellowships,...
MTT18 Meeting Bursary recipients

A Participant’s View: Mechanisms to Therapies 2018

Want to find out more about the EACR conference on Mechanisms to Therapies: Innovations in Cancer Metabolism? You can read our Conference Review here. Tin...

Who are we?

The Cancer Researcher is an online magazine for the cancer research community from the European Association for Cancer Research (EACR).

Sign up for the EACR's email newsletter for cancer researchers, usually sent every 2 weeks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

More articles

Saber Imani

Virtual Liquid Biopsies 2020: A Participant’s View

In November 2020, we held a 2-day Virtual Conference on the the topic of Liquid Biopsies, replacing the in-person event that would have been...