Community

The Fifth Season: Grant Season

by Caroline Himbert It is that time of year again: the line in front of the research center’s coffee shop seems to be way too long...
Maria Chiara De Santis

“Every single person in the lab helped me” – Maria Chiara De Santis, EACR...

EACR-Worldwide Cancer Research Travel Fellowships provide funds up to €3,000 to early-career cancer researchers. For more information on how to apply for Travel Fellowships,...

Introducing #PhDLife: a new EACR blog series

Hello, Bonjour, Hallo, Ciao, Olà! I would like to introduce myself as one of the newest members of the EACR team: I’m Sophie and I...

‘Hot Stuff’: public engagement and radioactive bananas

by Peter Gawne It’s Monday morning, 8:30am, 2nd July. I’m at the Royal Society in London, surrounded by books – some over 100 years old...
Mechanisms to Therapies 2018

Conference Review: Mechanisms to Therapies 2018

October 2018 saw the EACR host a EACR Conferences meeting in the beautiful Spanish city of Bilbao for the very first time. The Euskalduna...

“This stay has given me the opportunity to learn cutting-edge techniques in the field...

EACR Travel Fellowships are co-sponsored by Worldwide Cancer Research and provide funds up to €3,000 to early-career cancer researchers. For more information on how...

A Participant’s View: Goodbye Flat Biology 2018

Christopher Hanley, Postdoctoral Researcher Home institution and country: University of Southampton, UK My research seeks to understand how interactions between different cells impact their function and...

Learn more about Esther Martinez’s Travel Fellowship experience in Rome

EACR Travel Fellowships are co-sponsored by Worldwide Cancer Research and provide funds up to €3,000 to early-career cancer researchers. For more information on how...

“One of the career steps for a predoctoral student should be to have a...

“The joy of doing science”, by EACR Travel Fellow Sandhya Chipurupalli

Who are we?

The Cancer Researcher is an online magazine for the cancer research community from the European Association for Cancer Research (EACR).

Sign up for the EACR's email newsletter for cancer researchers, usually sent every 2 weeks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

More articles

Celebrating 12,000 Members: the EACR Community Grows Stronger

We are thrilled to announce that the European Association for Cancer Research (EACR) has just reached a major milestone - we now have 12,000...