Community

“This will help me stand out when applying for postdoctoral positions in the future”...

Claudia Martins is an EACR Travel Fellowship recipient who returned from University of Louvain in Belgium in August 2022. The EACR has joined forces with Worldwide...

Learning cutting-edge cancer imaging techniques – Andreia Matos’ Travel Fellowship

Andreia Matos is an EACR Travel Fellowship recipient who returned from the Queen's Medical Research Institute in the UK in June 2022. The EACR has...

“It enabled me to have one of the best experiences of my life” –...

Irene Lasheras Otero is an EACR Travel Fellowship recipient who returned from the Li Ka Shing Center in the US in September 2022. The EACR...

“The trip has been a great opportunity to realise my personal drive and potential”...

Becky Andrews is an EACR Travel Fellowship recipient who returned from Paul Scherrer Institute in Switzerland in July 2022. The EACR has joined forces with Worldwide...

“Living there helped me not only to improve my project and skills, but also...

Marco Silvestri is an EACR Travel Fellowship recipient who returned from Karolinska Institutet in Sweden in July 2022. The EACR has joined forces with Worldwide Cancer...

“I am very eager to go back to this extraordinary work environment” – Ana...

Ana Bárbara de Sousa Carreira is an EACR Travel Fellowship recipient who returned from Tel Aviv University in Israel in August 2022. The EACR has...

“I have been offered the chance to return for postdoctoral studies” – Mohana Krishna...

Mohana Krishna Gopisetty is an EACR Travel Fellowship recipient who returned from Karolinska Institutet in Sweden in February 2020. The EACR has joined forces with Worldwide...

“It was a pleasure to work with enthusiastic and great scientists, form new friendships...

Cécile Cumin is an EACR Travel Fellowship recipient who returned from Griffith University in Australia in December 2019. The EACR has joined forces with Worldwide Cancer...

“I was able to meet people from different countries that were not only colleagues...

Lorena Quirico is an EACR Travel Fellowship recipient who returned from MD Anderson Cancer Center in the US in April 2022. The EACR has joined...

“A personal highlight of my trip was submitting my first-author paper” – Helena Sorger’s...

Helena Sorger is an EACR Travel Fellowship recipient who returned from Canada in August 2022. The EACR has joined forces with Worldwide Cancer Research to provide Travel...

Who are we?

The Cancer Researcher is an online magazine for the cancer research community from the European Association for Cancer Research (EACR).

Sign up for the EACR's email newsletter for cancer researchers, usually sent every 2 weeks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

More articles

Interview with EACR Emeritus member Professor Ulrich Schneeweiss

We recently received an email from a longstanding EACR member, 97 year-old Professor Ulrich Schneeweiss. Professor Schneeweiss, who has been an EACR member for...