Community

Molecular Pathology Approach to Cancer 2023: Our Travel Grant Winners’ Perspectives

We met in Bergamo, Italy for the EACR-OECI joint conference 'Molecular Pathology Approach to Cancer' in March 2023, and we were delighted to award...

“I am already teaching my colleagues the skills I acquired” – Ester Blanco Palmeiro’s...

Ester Blanco Palmeiro is a PhD student at Navarrabiomed and CIMA at the University of Navarra, Spain who received an EACR Travel Fellowship to...

An EACR member’s journey from evacuation to graduation

Bohdana-Myroslava Briantseva was a student at Taras Shevchenko University of Kyiv in Ukraine when the Russian invasion started in 2022. She received EACR Ukraine...

Our Travel Grant Winners at ‘Immune Responses & DNA Repair: Cancer Fields Converging’

We met in Florence, Italy for the EACR-AACR-SIC joint conference 'Immune Responses & DNA Repair: Cancer Fields Converging' in March 2023, and the three...

“This trip has been one of the best experiences in my life, both on...

Laura Bozal Basterra is a postdoctoral researcher at CIC bioGUNE, Derio, Spain who received an EACR Travel Fellowship to visit and work at a...

“The research trip taught me to think bigger”: Gils Roex’s EACR Travel Fellowship

Gils Roex is a PhD student at the University of Antwerp, Belgium who received an EACR Travel Fellowship to visit and work at a...

Casey Broadbent’s EACR Travel Fellowship: “It was great to be a part of this...

Casey Broadbent is a PhD student at the University of Manchester, UK who received an EACR Travel Fellowship visit and work at a lab...

Aamir Rizwan on his Ukraine Grant: “I’ve chosen to continue my stay under her...

As an international community of cancer researchers, the European Association for Cancer Research stands united in support of our scientific colleagues in Ukraine. We...

You’re invited to share your EACR membership success stories

At the European Association for Cancer Research (EACR), we are committed to providing our members with the best resources and benefits to help them...

Celebrating 12,000 Members: the EACR Community Grows Stronger

We are thrilled to announce that the European Association for Cancer Research (EACR) has just reached a major milestone - we now have 12,000...

Who are we?

The Cancer Researcher is an online magazine for the cancer research community from the European Association for Cancer Research (EACR).

Sign up for the EACR's email newsletter for cancer researchers, usually sent every 2 weeks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

More articles

Andreia Maia

How I’ve Stayed Productive as a 1st Year PhD Student During...

The cancer research community is reacting and adapting to the restrictions placed on us by the COVID-19 outbreak. We’ve asked EACR members to contribute articles...